Join the TWMSF movement
As of 2011 the number of Canadians diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis had reached an estimated 100,000 people. This number continues to grow. Our mission at TWMSF is to ensure that these voices do not go unheard. We strive for our own identity in the MS world; we are not a research based foundation, we are people based foundation. We are committed to giving back to the MS community by providing support, education, and awareness for our peers along their journey.
With that said, we cannot do this alone; we need your help!
How can you help?
- Pledge a donation to TWMSF today.
- Help us to raise awareness by Inviting us to your school, care centre etc for a presentation about the ups and downs of a young adults life living with a chronic illness.
- Contact us with your own ideas on how you can help! Email: email@example.com
- Add your name to our list of volunteers.
- Add #TWMSF to your posts on social media.
- Click Fundraise Now to register with Canada Helps to create your own TWMSF Fundraising Campaign.